10 Minute Face

13:00 Unknown 0 Comments


I am the queen of sleep, so having a make up routine that I've gotten down to 10 minutes is a god send.I like to start off with E.L.F Tinted moisturizer in ivory as i can't stand a heavy foundation if i will be working all day.I set this with Bourjois Healthy balance matte powder in vanille, it's not cakey and it lasts a good portion of the day.I add a little colour to my face with Bourjois cream blush in 03 rose tender and for my eyes i use Rimmel exaggerate liquid eyeliner as this is hands down the best liquid eyeliner i have used and one i always come back too.The wear on it is outstanding and it's dead cheap.I finish my eyes with a slick of mascara and sadly due to being naturally blonde, I've got to fill in my brows with HD brows in foxy as otherwise i'd look like i have extended forehead! i finish this entire look with Rimmel lipstick in pink blush, which gives a nice little pop of colour.




0 comments :